It is tempting to hope that visits to our story pages equate to visitors reading the stories. It would be wonderful to think that our winner from last year, Rachael Cudlitz, had nearly 700 readers for her story, not just 700 page visits. All our writers certainly deserve that audience and more.
What’s top of our list and what’s not is mainly a function of who promotes their stories most on social media, we try to advance the writing of all our authors. So, which were the most visited stories in 2019?
1. Saltwater by Rachael Cudlitz
2. The Essay by Hugh Kellett
3. Blueprint For The End Of The World by Laura Duerr
4. The Attraction Of Magnets by Grace Keating
5. Paper Leaves by Antonia Maxwell
Find more on our Stories page.
Why not choose your favourite, then tell the world by posting a link on your social media?